Total revenue(Million Baht)
Net profit(Million Baht)
Sales by segment (1Q2020)
Sales by geography (1Q2020)
EBITDA by segment (1Q2020)
EBITDA by geography (1Q2020)
|Financial statement as of||2017||2018||2019||1Q2020|
|Statement of financial position and comprehensive income|
|Revenue from sale of goods||168,043||180,614||195,355||48,631|
|EBITDA from continuing operations||19,363||25,123||25,814||5,879|
|Normalized EBITDA (1)||20,630||22,052||22,455||4,045|
|Net profit from continuing operations||7,534||11,105||12,359||890|
|Normalized net profit (1)||8,548||8,648||9,016||1,104|
|Gross profit margin (%) (2)||29.9||30.0||29.2||25.6|
|Net profit margin from continuing operations (%)||4.0||5.4||5.5||1.6|
|Normalized net profit margin (%)||4.5||4.2||4.0||2.0|
|ROA (%) (3)||3.1||5.1||6.8||4.1|
|ROE (%) (4)||12.0||16.6||22.8||16.9|
|Liabilities / equity ratio (times)||2.9||1.6||3.6||3.2|
|Net interest-bearing debt / equity ratio (times)||1.5||0.5||1.2||0.8|
(1) In 2019, adjustment to earnings are net gain (loss) on foreign exchange, impairment gain (loss) disposal of investment, employee benefits, and insurance compensation.
(1) In 1Q2020, normalized items before tax was THB (133) mn and impact of TFRS 9 and TFRS 16 was THB (133) mn which is implemented in 2020 while normalized items before tax in 1Q2019 was THB (6) mn.
(2) Gross profit margin from sale of goods, rental services, and rendering of services.
(3) ROA = Net profit margin from continuing operations / Average total assets.
(4) ROE = Net profit margin from continuing operations / Average total equity.