Total revenue(Million Baht)
Net profit(Million Baht)
Sales by segment (1Q2020)
Sales by geography (1Q2020)
EBITDA by segment (1Q2020)
EBITDA by geography (1Q2020)
|Financial statement as of||2017||2018||2019||1Q2020|
|Statement of financial position and comprehensive income|
|Revenue from sale of goods||168,043||180,614||195,355||48,631|
|EBITDA from continuing operations||19,363||25,123||25,814||5,879|
|Normalized EBITDA (1)||20,630||22,052||22,455||4,045|
|Net profit from continuing operations||7,534||11,105||12,359||890|
|Normalized net profit (1)||8,548||8,648||9,016||1,104|
|Gross profit margin (%) (2)||29.9||30.0||29.2||25.6|
|Net profit margin from continuing operations (%)||4.0||5.4||5.5||1.6|
|Normalized net profit margin (%)||4.5||4.2||4.0||2.0|
|ROA (%) (3)||3.1||5.1||6.8||4.1|
|ROE (%) (4)||12.0||16.6||22.8||16.9|
|Liabilities / equity ratio (times)||2.9||1.6||3.6||3.2|
|Net interest-bearing debt / equity ratio (times)||1.5||0.5||1.2||0.8|
(1) In 2019, adjustment to earnings are net gain (loss) on foreign exchange, impairment gain (loss), gain (loss) on disposal of assets, gian (loss) on disposal of treasury shares, gain (loss) on disposal of entities under common control, gain (loss) on disposal of investment, employee benefits, and insurance compensation.
(1) Normalized items before tax in 1Q2020 and 1Q2019 were THB (267) mn and THB (6) mn.
(2) Gross profit margin from sale of goods, rental services, and rendering of services.
(3) ROA = Net profit margin from continuing operations / Average total assets.
(4) ROE = Net profit margin from continuing operations / Average total equity.