1. What Personal Data we collect
We will collect or obtain the following types of information directly from you which may include the following Personal Data:
- Contact Data: such as name, address, telephone number, mobile number, email address;
- Interest: such as data which identify your interests;
- Marketing and Communications Data: such as how you heard about us and your preferences in receiving marketing from us and/or our affiliates and business partners and your communication preferences;
2. Why we collect, use, and disclose your Personal Data
We collect, use, and disclose your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to process event registration;
- to manage and improve our relationship with you (such as customer satisfaction survey and customer relationship management marketing) and to improve future events;
- to identify you and respond to your requests;
- to improve and assure our services quality;
- to present news release of the Company such as information reported to the The Stock Exchange of Thailand and financial statements etc.
Where we need to collect, use, and disclose your Personal Data as required by law, or for performance of a contract with you and you fail to provide that Personal Data to us, we may not be able to serve you our full range of services or perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with our goods or services).
3. How long do we retain your Personal Data
We retain your Personal Data for as long as it is reasonably necessary to fulfil the purpose for which we obtained them. However, we may retain your Personal Data for a longer duration, if required by applicable law.
4. To whom do we disclose your Personal Data
We may disclose your Personal Data to members of our group companies, our affiliates, our subsidiaries, our business partners, service providers, legal advisors, auditors, court, regulators, government authority and law enforcement bodies.
A list of our group companies is available here.
5. Transferring your Personal Data internationally
Your Personal Data may be transferred to countries outside Thailand, which may or may not have the same data protection standard similar to Thailand. However, we will ensure that the data transfer requirement under applicable law is met before such transfer.
6. What are your rights with regards to your Personal Data
Subject to the conditions and exceptions under the applicable laws, you may have the rights to access and/or obtain copy of, port, rectify, delete, destroy or anonymize certain Personal Data that we have about you, restrict and/or object to certain activities, in which we engage with respect to your Personal Data. If we process your Personal Data based on your consent, you may withdraw your consent, but we may not be able to provide you with our full range of services. You may also have the right to request us to disclose how we obtain your Personal Data without your consent and lodge a complaint with the competent authority under the applicable laws.
7. Contact us
If you have any questions, concerns, or would like to exercise your rights regarding your Personal Data, please contact us or our Data Protection Officer at:
1) Central Retail Corporation Public Company Limited
- Central Retail Corporate Marketing
- Central Chidlom Tower, 8th Floor 22 Soi Somkid Ploenchit Road Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok, 10330 Thailand
- email: ChThanachaporn@central.co.th Tel. 02-793-7038
- email: TeKoravit@central.co.th Tel. 02-793-7037
2) Data Protection Officer
- Data Protection Officer
- Data Protection Office, Central Group 22 Soi Somkid Ploenchit Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok, 10330 Thailand
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org